COVID-19: Wearing a face mask is important but avoid it while working out
thehealthsite.com Jun 8, 2020 10:44 PM
Wearing a protective face mask if you want to avoid the COVID-19 virus. But this can have adverse effects on your health if you wear it while exercising.With the easing of COVID-19 lockdown rules. People are now able to get out of their houses and take up activities that are a part of normal life. You can now go for a walk or run in the park, visit the market and do many things that, till recently, you took for granted. But you also have to keep in mind the precautions that you need to take to keep yourself safe. Social distancing is a must as is wearing a protective face mask. You also need to wash your hands frequently and practice respiratory hygiene.
Recently, a 26-years-old man from China’s Wuhan was hospitalized with complaints of chest pain after he went for a 6 km run wearing a face mask. On examination, doctors saw that his lungs had collapsed. They suspect that wearing a face mask led to this condition. A face mask covers your nose and mouth. It can restrict the flow of air into your lungs.
Most Read Stories on Unkleaboki
- Onlyfans model Sky Bri flashes sidemen video (Sky Bri leaked)
- Watch Anjali Arora MMS Viral Video Leak
- Watch Tyler J Exposed Leaked memes (twitter, TikTok)
- Who is Ravieloso? (15 Hot Ravieloso Photos and Video, Raven Loso Instagram)
- Watch: sidemen tinder, sky bri flashes sidemen (sidemen tinder 4 side plus. NSFW)
- Videos: OnlyFans model Bhad bhabie age 19 yrs (Bhad bhabie Instagram)